Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What car did you own before your Focus?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #24
gold_zx3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 26015
What I Drive: 2005 Black WRX Sport Wagon

FF Reputation: 1 gold_zx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Most recent at the top:
1988 BMW 528E-awesome ride and handling and the straight 6 ran amazing but it was old and my dad got it at an auction for like 800 dollars, it wasnt exactly a gem. I used it for the summer put some new brakes on the front and some minor other stuff and my dad sold it for 1200
1995 Lincoln Continental-it was my moms old car, got it since the truck below was an unreliable pos. My lil brother got it after me once i moved out to college....he backed it into a trailor with a dovetail thinking he was in drive instead of reverse and it tore the side of it like a can opener....and he got a 98 mustang gt with magnaflow exhaust a different rear end (something to help out with drags, i dont know what kind) out of it...
1984 Ford F-150-Even though this thing wouldnt start half the time, would bog down unless warmed up for like 10 minutes (carbs) and had only front breaks that actually worked...this thing was a blast to drive. The dual exhausts and the 302 let everyone know that I was comin, it sounded so bad ass! Actually my dad bought it for his mowing crew because he owns a landscaping company and he didnt think it was reliable enough for his mowing crew to use so guess what....he gave it to me lol