Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Please Check Where You're Posting...Thanks
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 09:30 AM   #25
VNMOUS
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25918
What I Drive: 02 Infrared SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 VNMOUS Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
PLEASE READ!!!!!

I honestly think that the posting rules on this SVT forum are gay and need to be changed. I just saw a post get moved about running rich? How does that not have to do with the engine? oh wait...IT DOES! Running rich is the engine dumping more fuel than air! Plus I am a snob and I'll say it straight up. I dont want a bunch of ZX3,5,etc tools diagnosing my car and the SVTPerformance site doesnt give 2 craps about the focus forums. I have gotten a lot of useful information on this site and really do appreciate all of it, except for the fact that this forum should pertain to all related SVTF issues. All the reg foci barely share anything with the SVTF besides the frame. We have a diff interior, stereos, engine, head, catbacks are diff, our brakes are bigger, our tranny is diff, our rims, tire sizes, suspension,most of the mods are SVT specific on most sites, etc. I don't want someone diagnosing my SVTF according to what some doofus did to his ZXwhatever! I'm not trying to rant or bash any moderators, I just think this needs to be taken into consideration. Plus the fact that people will respond based on their ZX3,5,SE,LX, etc and then you will have to reply again and say it's for an SVT, and it just gets all confusing and long! Seriously this forum should contain anything technical about the SVTF and would make it a helluva lot easier on the moderators too, because I think some posts should have been moved according to the current rules, and some of the posts shouldn't have been moved according to the current rules. If my "rule" were to take effect....anything technical being discussed about the SVTF would be allowed to stay and most other online forums do this.
Just my $.02