Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - About to run my SVTF at the track what do you think i will run?
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 08:25 AM   #47
svtfiend
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22268
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Grey ST

Points 1,019, Level 17
Points: 1,019, Level: 17 Points: 1,019, Level: 17 Points: 1,019, Level: 17
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 svtfiend Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
with crap tires i don't think you'll get lower than 14 or 14.5 to tell you the truth. the procharger does make more peak power than the jrsc, but people underestimate the jrsc and overestimate the procharger constantly. the powerband created are tow totally separate entities that are going to yield different results regardless of peak numbers. take out your back seat, spare, jack and whatever other junk you got laying around in there that you don't need for 14 seconds or so. don't get me wrong, i would love either, but ive seen more than one dyno tuned bbk jrsc'd svt break into 13's and i've yet to see a vortech do it. i hope you can be the fist to show us what that beotch can do when you nab some good tires, etc because i'm really curious! good luck and save some of that clutch for later!