Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - anyone local want any stereo or my bosal stainless flex pipe?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 12:59 AM   #1
HawaiianBassHead
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 5625
What I Drive: 00 Midnight Blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 HawaiianBassHead Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
anyone local want any stereo or my bosal stainless flex pipe?

I'll just copy/paste

100+ shipping... traded the focus in with all parts installed was under the house today and the flex pipe wasn't installed. I think it's 2.25" or 2.5" and I know it's stainless... lmk if you're intrested. I'll get pix if anyone is seriously intrested. prefer local sales. also have a bunch of audio stuff...

soloX 10"

RE MT 18"

Hifonics Atlas 6.5" coax's and 6x9" Triax's

eD 9kv2 d4 with a screwdriver hole in the surround

kicker CVR 8" d2

Digital Designs DD 1008

goldline SPL162 handheld spl microphone...

oh yeah and a set of stock orange focus corners $10shipped shipping usps priority mail flat rate box is $8+ lol buy anything I'll throw it in...

my sd pages have pix just not of the flex pipe

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/hawaiianbasehead

the 18" I may keep so I didn't post it FS, the storm X2s are user reconable but cones are like $300 the subs sold for like 800ea originally. they play and get loud but the cones are all cracked a little from when I ran them on a 4000d each lol I'll even sell my mm4000.1d's if the price is right... the TC 2+ 8"s need to be reconed as well $150+ship for the pair... email me I allready forgot to check here lol hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com

2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T wifes