Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - LI meet 2/19 (sunday)
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 31074
What I Drive: 2002 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 eurotrashvrt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
LI meet 2/19 (sunday)

Alright so this sunday it is then, same place as the first one. It will be cold, not going to lie, but the snow should be pretty much melted by then because the raising temperatures this week and the rain friday. But none the less I can bare it, so you guys can too. Also if it really gets that cold, we can go inside chilis or something and grab some food.

So here it is.

Sunday February 19 at 1 pm
at Raceway Park loews movie theatre
Westbury, NY

use this address to map quest

1025 Corporate Drive, Westbury, NY

Its a big parking lot, so basically the best place to meet is by the entrence of the whole place. When you drive in you will see 3 restaurants on your right and you will see the movie theatre on the right, from there you will make your first left towards the movie theaters, make your first left after that and go to the corner of the parking lot, that is where i will be. There will be some vws there probably and my focus. We can chill for a while, grab food if we want.
Whatever turns up. If for some reason it looks like bad weather and rain than well arrange another date.

Also i know this is a focus meet but if you have any friends who drive other cars, its open. Post in any other forum you want also.

Greg

It makes even the Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT feel slow and pointless. It is a triumph for lunacy over common sense, a triumph for man over nature and a triumph for Volkswagen over absolutely every other car maker in the world.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti