Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Hit by a shopping cart
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 01:55 PM   #5
svtfiend
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22268
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Grey ST

Points 998, Level 16
Points: 998, Level: 16 Points: 998, Level: 16 Points: 998, Level: 16
Level Up 98% Completed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 1 svtfiend Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
get this, i WORK at a wal mart supercenter on 3rd shift. been there for 5 years. you have no idea how paranoid i am of crap like that happening. and for a good reason too! theres been about 6 or 7 incedents where cars were vandilized or damaged in some way. all were employees, and guess how many got any compensation or even a decent investigation? NONE! its on private property and wmart has there own loss prevention team, so the cops can't (and wont) do sh!t about it. not to mention wmarts crap-tastic surveilance cameras couldn't differentiate a black midget from Larry Bird taking a dump on the hood of your car at 3 am.

i used to have a beater that i drove to work, and wanted to get one for winter but i couldn't find anything decent for the money i had that i wouldn't have had to worry about falling apart. so, i just go outside on all three of my breaks and make a lap around my car to make sure theres nothing wrong.... excessive? i don't think so.