Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - **Vote for February ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #49
dudley123
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9564
What I Drive: 2002 Infra-Red SVT

FF Reputation: 1 dudley123 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally posted by hkysk8r07
already have 4-5000 is nothing. and i can care less about some trophy at some show. guess what. most people with modified cars don't enter shows because they don't care. they make the car for themselves and don't need to hear what others think. or be reassured that they spent 3 grand on a stereo for a 25$ trophy.

i'm so happy i nominated you now

also i'm glad you decided to read the rest of the thread before replying
YOU were the one judging my car along with other people cars, YOUR comments were unnecessary, and cars are modified for their owners, but they take a certain pride in it when it is put up against OTHER cars, THATS what car shows are about, NOT making you feel good about spending money, YOu wanted to know, SO i told you. IF you did not want to nominate me because of some paint, and a circuit city stereo, than you shouldnt have. Grow up, Also i wanted to get what i thought about the whole thing out before replying to your "I'm Sorry" post, ALSO i did read the thread. END of discussion, if you want to argue, PM me. 4-5000 is nothing huh? Well it certainly looks like people spend that kinda money everywhere huh, I was comparing it to people on here, and in ROTM, in general. Hopefully you can sense my sarcasm.
SVT Squad #76
2002 Infra-Red SVT
Performance:
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust, FC ORP, Steeda STS, HIA Intake, Prothane Tranny Mount Inserts, Hypnotic tune,
QTP Cutout, NX Wet Kit(soon to be Direct Port), SVT Head .030 Milled, Ferrea Stainless Valves, Cometics HeadGasket, Port Matched, Intake/Exhaust Ports, ARP Head Studs, MUCH MUCH MORE, Done PM if interested.