Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 03:23 AM   #53
bluebisz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 48
What I Drive: 04 Pitch Black SVT with Euro packag

FF Reputation: 1 bluebisz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
1. Wayne at Hypnotic Illusions (http://www.hypillauto.com/)
2. SCT XCAL2
3. I think 380 shipped
4. Almost 2 months
5. Excellent upgrade. Quick and simple install, did it at work in a quick break. For me the biggest improvement is how much the shifting is improved. It feels significantly smoother and in lower gears it pulls very steadily. As for more power, I definitely feel a little improvement in low gears, but would be hard to quantify.
6. Wayne was hard to get initially - took me a few tries to get him on the phone - but as I remember his wife just had a baby, so it was completely understandable ;) After I bought the XCAL2, he shipped it the next day and I got it in 2 days later. He really wanted to get it to me as fast as possible before I left for vacation even as I told him we probably won't take the SVT - we left the next morning after I got it. I was also surprised that a bonus T-Shirt was also included in the package, that was a nice touch. When I finally got to install it I had some questions to him, and I got replies to my e-mail questions on the same day. He was very helpful, I would definitely recommend to do business with him.