Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - *Nominations for February ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 01:13 AM   #125
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally posted by Ataru
*raises hand* Oh...oh...oh.......I can too!

Ash, you make a good point, but really it's up to those who do the nominating to decide who is in the ROTM running. If the same people get nominated, then maybe new people need to start nominating. I think the same cars keep getting nominated because people nominate what they know.

Or how about this:

In order to be nominated, you must have a recent picture of your car posted in the "Submit you Focus for ROTM" thread.

HOWEVER

The thread gets purged every month. From the 10th until Nominations end at the end of the month people can post in the thread. After the ROTM is determined for that month, the thread starts anew. This should keep a steady influx of cars being posted each month for ROTM consideration. Plus it will keep up to date images in consideration. My images in the "Submit" thread are not the most recent so people might not know about my new diffuser. Submitting new images each month would show people what's new to your car as well.

Yes, it might be abother step in the process, but if it brings new blood into the nomination process, it might be worth it.
Sounds good

I will give that a try next month. I'll axe the 'Submit Your Focus for ROTM' thread at the end of this month.