Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: Brand New Eibach Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers *SOLD*
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
jeeptofocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 23876
What I Drive: 2001 Amazon Green ZX3, 08 Ninja650R

FF Reputation: 1 jeeptofocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
sold

Last Fall I thought I was going to keep my car for at least a few years. One thing led to another and wasn't able to install them. But I have decided to trade my car in shortly. I had already bought these springs and dampers separately. They are brand new (no box, threw it out, it was really big) including stickers, instructions and warrenty paper and everything it came with except the box. The springs have very minor scratches from being transported, but are hardly noticeable. One of the rear springs was put into spring compressors and is missing the red paint in a few areas, hardly noticable unless you are looking for it. I'm looking to get close to what I paid, but I'm not expecting to break even.

Eibach Sportline Springs for 00-04 ZX3,ZX5, Sedan. It does not fit the wagon. Drops the front 2" and rear 2.25". Never used. Paid $250, looking to get $200 or close to it.

Eibach Pro Dampers complete the kit. Fits same as above. Highly suggested if you are lowering your car (not these exact ones, but shocks/struts are highly recommeded). It improves performance even further as compared to just springs. Supposedly they work well with other spring companies lowering springs as well. Mint condition. Paid $375, looking to get $325 or close to it.
Will consider any reasonable offer. Will try to get pics up soon.
Local pickup availible if in southern New Hampshire or willingness to drive.

*ZETEC Crew #85*

Last edited by jeeptofocus; 02-20-2006 at 03:40 PM.