Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 01:28 PM   #52
Crux
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21068
What I Drive: 2006 HD XL 1200

FF Reputation: 1 Crux Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
1:Wayne at Hypnotic Illusions
2:SCT2
4:Roughly 24 hours
5:To be fair, my car was in the shop, so I haven't been in the car regularly. So take the review at face value. There are elements of the tune I adore. My car was a guinea pig for the traction control issue, which seems to have been resolved. The surging seems to have disapeared. I like the raised redline. Overall, the car seems to be 'smoother'. However, in terms of increased performance, it's hard for me to say whether or not there has been an increase. Perhaps the tune would have done more to 'knock my socks off' if I had more upgrades, like an intake or an ORP? The car is certainly more enjoyable to drive, but I'm not completely sold on the concept. Another day with it should solidify my position, one way or the other.
6:Wayne is a great guy. We met me at the shop and he walked me through the process. He is very professional and came well prepared. The first tune didn't work as planned, so he followed me to my house and we tried another tune, which seemed to correct the issues of the first attempt. Wayne is very accomodating and is more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. You can not ask for more from any salesman.