View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 09:07 PM   #9
sidney61199
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 7904
What I Drive: 2002 Black Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 sidney61199 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
pspringe, use google and do the foot work your self. I said plain as day that the info was "contreversial" and to do a search on the web. Even if a dyno is off by 3hp explain how many diffrent dyno's from many diffrent sites all come up with 3hp? Also why does everyone point out "show me a dyno" when some one points out a gain? Are the odds of a dyno being over 2 to 3hp more likely than it being off negative 1 to 2hp? I mean really here cause I don't know that much about dyno's, are they ever off in the negative consitantly? As stated above, I don't know dyno's but I do know how averages work and if many dyno's say one thing take all the gains and add them up then divide that number by the amount of results you added (example: 3+4+2+1+4+5=19 19/6=3.16hp average) say what you want but let this be a reminder to all those who say "show me a dyno", do a search come up with three or more dyno results, add them up then divide the total by the number of dyno results you had and there is your average. The above formula can not be disputed, that would be the average gain.