Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #50
Chick
Focusless

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 183,253, Level 100
Points: 183,253, Level: 100 Points: 183,253, Level: 100 Points: 183,253, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Well, this isn't really a rice report. There is a bunch of teenagers in this town that think that they are something. We've got one dude that has a neon with a wing and altezzas and i think a fart can and a CAI and he's got a plate on the front that says "Fear This!". Aaron spanked that kid when my car was stock and his wasn't. So then we got the Briggs and Stratton Civic that now goes by me and revs up his engine. I think this kid should be ashamed. I laugh at him whenever I see him and I know that he sees me. Then we got this (I got gotta take a picture of it sometime) ugly ass white civic...ugg god....
Then I went to the car wash and we got these couple of guys (one of the S-10 drivers that make fun of my car) stare at me while I'm washing the Focus off. So I hurried up and didn't do so good of a job and left.

--->CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR OCTOBER ROTM!