Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 03:18 PM   #49
onefastfocus02
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 503
What I Drive: Red 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

FF Reputation: 1 onefastfocus02 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
there is this one saturn that drives around town here in fairbanks that i crap you not is a different color everyday. i saw when it was for sale so i know it was silver originally. then the next day i saw it red then black then flat black then half silver and black then white then got a body kit and lowered it and painted the aftermarket wheels flat black and god knows what color it is today. if i see it around town today i'll post a poc of it its the worst i've seen. also this town is a military town (i'm not) so the guys dont have anything to spend there manoy on so thats hwat they do. try to bring the rice flava up to alaska. sheesh i'll update if i get a pic i'm out

*Temporary New Car* 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V in "Alert Red", 6Speed, LSD, Spec V Suspension, Free Flow Exhaust, Stock 17" Wheels

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*(Til I find a good deal on a 2004+ Focus with 2.3 or SVT package)[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*