technyne
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 4422
What I Drive: 2003 InfraRED SVTF | Build 429 of 3985 | Born 3-6-2003

FF Reputation: 1 technyne Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
SCT Pro Racer Questions

Tom,

I am evaluating the purchase of either the Vortech kit or your Turbo kit for my SVT, and I have a few questions:

1. The motor I have on a stand now (which will ultimately be the motor I put in the car) is a fully built SVT motor,(Forged internals, ported head, larger valves etc...) with that said is the pro racer software package the best to utilize for full engine control? (I have considered going stand alone, but frankly I don't want the hasle of maintaining the factory PCM to control such functions as abs and airbags. As such a reflash type tuner sounds much more enticing.)

2. have you or anyone else reached any limitations with this package?

3. My goal is 350fwhp daily driven in Dallas, TX (Which gets hot as hell in the summer 100+ some days) on 93 octane; can you turbo kit support that hp goal and, will it require a different turbo or piping?

4. Presently the car is on the stock N/A motor with an AEM CAI & ORP, would I see any benefit to attempting a tune on the car via SCTPR now?

5. Is the same critically acclaimed tune for the diablosport you created available for the SCTPR from you?

Regards,
Davin Brown