Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - How much are you willing to pay for the MK2 Ford Focus ST?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 01:56 PM   #51
SoCalDuratec
Livin' it up in Cali

Fan#: 9170
What I Drive: 2004 Blue D23E

FF Reputation: 1 SoCalDuratec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally posted by 2004SVTAutoXer
No I'm talking both, if you've seen the inside of the entry level (ie 3 series, g35, a4) luxury cars, they are on par with the focus ST. Unless you pay a shitload of extra money for their wood grain options, you're getting the same material. Again, keep in mind in Europe the focus ST comes between 31 and 35 thousand dollars, and one of the first options is to get all leather on those recaros. It's on par with luxury interiors because it's in the same price range as the luxury cars. If you'd ever been inside a BMW 3, G35 sedan/coupe, or A4 that was 36K or under, you'd see what I was talking about. The truth is they really aren't impressive until you get into the 40K range.

Personally I think the ST has a nicer looking interior than the BMW.