Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Performance Engine Roll Back To Factory Setting's
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 10:11 PM   #10
2Slik
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10467
What I Drive: 2000, Cloud 9, ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 2Slik Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Wow what a ridiculous post. McNews has better prices on their products over any other supplier you can find 90% of the time. Now this is more of a service problem but still.

I know this is mean but you really sound like an idiot. Calling out one of the best suppliers that we focus owners have and complaining the way you are is not winning anyone over. Type correctly and stop being so offensive. This sounds like the stupid ricer mentality, maybe you should watch the ricer song..... http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....2F9AE359C1&p=0

On the suspension issue what type of suspension is all up to your personal choice. If one susupension was better than the others in every way why would there be other products out there? On the subject of service. You have to take in consideration even the easiest things can end up taking forever. If your car was in bad shape as Mcnews says then there you have it. I've worked on my car thinking i'd get a particular task done in an hour and its taken a whole day. Thats just the way it is.