Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Performance Engine Roll Back To Factory Setting's
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 09:18 PM   #4
Knuckles899
Focus Addict

Fan#: 3229
What I Drive: 2002 1/2 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Knuckles899 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Also i work in the motorsports area myself and the service techs have to charge an ideal time frame for performance add ons. Sure a lot of us know it may only take 20 to 30 mins to do a throttle body change...........but you gotta remember these techs make a living doing this stuff and its not like your paying your buddy to do it. Its just gotta be justified time for money uno and knowing that it should be getting done right and not by your neibor. I do understand your fustration but when it comes down to it i do all of my mods myself if i know its not to hard to do and even if it is, this whole modding thing should be something you learn from and grow with i know i have. Also id see if you can take your car there and have them check your computer chip to see if anything has changed for sure, or at least send the chip to them to check out.
MODS: FR head milled .040, Ported 2000 intake manifold, FR stage 2 cams, Nitrous Express wet kit with bottle heater, Esslinger cam gears, SCT Xcalibrator 2 self flasher( Mcnews automotive ), Obx 4-2-1 header, Bosal flex pipe, Borla 2.5 catback w/ Vibrant resonator, Steeda high flow fuel rail, VF engineering motor mounts, Screemin demon coil pack w/ wires, Ported throttle body, Custom short tube intake, Custom Grounding kit, Short throw shifter, Eibach sportline springs and struts, falken ziex tires, Rear seat deleted. = one bad motha fucca