Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Performance Engine Roll Back To Factory Setting's
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 08:09 PM   #3
Knuckles899
Focus Addict

Fan#: 3229
What I Drive: 2002 1/2 zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Knuckles899 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Sux having an automatic transmission doesnt it? Look at the list of my mods i have on my manual, i bought almost all of them from Ray at Mcnews auto. I might have 150hp and torq. without the nitrous and ive also spent a lot of money so far into the game.
You should do some research before you think your going to get 129 more hp than you have which is like 125 for a total of 254hp for $2800 without some type of boost especially with an autotragic transmision that can only handle 140ish hp in the first place. To have that type of hp your going to need to upgrade your auto with something like a lentec or equivlent and then go into turbo, supercharger, or nitrous oxide. I understand what your saying but hp cost a lot of money especially when you have very high hp goals on a economy car.
Have you contacted them yet with your questions, ive found them to be very helpfull to me im pretty sure they'd do the same for you.
MODS: FR head milled .040, Ported 2000 intake manifold, FR stage 2 cams, Nitrous Express wet kit with bottle heater, Esslinger cam gears, SCT Xcalibrator 2 self flasher( Mcnews automotive ), Obx 4-2-1 header, Bosal flex pipe, Borla 2.5 catback w/ Vibrant resonator, Steeda high flow fuel rail, VF engineering motor mounts, Screemin demon coil pack w/ wires, Ported throttle body, Custom short tube intake, Custom Grounding kit, Short throw shifter, Eibach sportline springs and struts, falken ziex tires, Rear seat deleted. = one bad motha fucca