Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Please Check Where You're Posting...Thanks
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 06:45 AM   #24
svtfiend
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22268
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Grey ST

FF Reputation: 1 svtfiend Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
i guess this could be where the "snobbish" attitude that us svt owners have been known to have may come from then, huh? we feel that our cars are SOOOOOOOOOOO special, that we only want to talk to others that own the same car... now, i myself admit to having this problem, but not exactly like i stated above. i'm very proud to own my car, and i've only actually seen like 6, maybe 7 of them driving around in my life. i've only had the chance to personally TALK to one person who owns an svt focus... i just think its neat that we can all get together on here together and bath in the joy of owning our cars.

i, myself have the same problem wd40 has. i've got limited time to search the forums, and so i find myself just sticking to the svt forums. i've gotten to know some of the people, and i feel very comfortable talking to most of them about anything. i totally see where you guys are coming from though. keep up the good work, please!