Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Please Check Where You're Posting...Thanks
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 04:12 PM   #20
WD40
The Librarian

Fan#: 5157
What I Drive: '04 Sonic Blue - SVT 3Door

FF Reputation: 138 WD40 Excellent Standing Member WD40 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
If it is legitimately an SVT only topic, will it be possible to leave the item in this thread?
Of course. That's what it is for.
Some items of interest would be:
1) Transmission and clutch assy.
2) Exhaust.
3) DSI intake and components.
4) Cams and the VCT.
5) Tunes and tuning issues.
6) Winter tire/wheel fitment.

Again I reiterate though:
Quote:
Lighting, wheels, tires, suspension, interior mods, exterior mods, forced induction, racing, general ramblings, etc,
all have specific areas where people "in the know" can answer your questions.
And, I reiterate S2's comment:
Quote:
The descriptions are there for a reason to help keep some order to the site.
The non-SVT owners post in exterior, interior, performance like they should according to the thread topic and so should the SVT owners.
Alot of the posts I've seen moved out of the SVT Performance area for one thing are not SVT specific.
They are just posted there cause the owner 'owns' a SVTF.
The reason I bumped this, (well, other than taking so long to respond to erittalf...sorry man),
Is I actually like to browse the forums, ask questions, answer questions, and see what everyone else is up to.
When I come in here like I did today, and have to move well over half the new threads,
it doesn't leave me much time do any browsing, let alone help anyone if they have a question.

PS:
Wayne (Hypnotic) has mentioned, if you have a specific question for him alone,
to post it in his forums...>>>Hypnotic Illusions Automotive

Thanks for taking the time to read this.