Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - TRACK: New personal best, with room for lots of improvment
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 07:34 AM   #6
kenpokid
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 9775
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver ZX3, 1993 Coral Reef Blue 5.0 LX Coupe Mustang, 2005 Windveil Blue V6 Mustang

FF Reputation: 1 kenpokid Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
My tune is fairly aggressive, I am prolly in the 130-140 whp range. If I could have hooked up nice, with no wheel hop or spin, and got my 60' to a 2.0 or even a 1.9 I would have run mid - low 15s with a mph in the 90 range. I am barely tippin into 4th gear, which is the only way I can hit 90. I might be able to hit it in 3rd, but going past 6 grand is pointless if my powerband hasn't moved (which I don't for sure without a dyno). The main thing I need is some drag radials and a clutch, but I figure if I go ahead and do a clutch, I might as well to the LSD too...any of you know if 4.06s will be needed? I actually plan on putting a turbo on the little sewing machine motor after I build some funds up, and I read that 4.06s don't really help when you start going with lots of power.