Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Poll: What does everyone use to wash their cars with?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 01:29 AM   #76
XitTriq
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 9786
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black 5dr. SVT #119

FF Reputation: 1 XitTriq Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I need a good wash bucket and mit. They need to make a bucket that is small. so far Griots has the best looking bucket. it is wide and shallow! Our cars are so low that we have to bend, wash, get up, bend, rinse, get up, bend, sud, get up, bend, wash... and if they are small you cant fit the grit catcher thingie!
I dont like the idea of crap getting "held" in the mit. I want it off my car and off the mit I want it on the ground where it came from! I might switch to a soft brush but I dont know if that is a good idea because it seems so unnatural. I think ReVamp is the only person who said anything about a mit...
maybe there should be some shock pads that we can use to shock our cars, and then all the loose stuff will get shocked and will fall to the ground!
Hey towel man, how often should we change our pads... anyone use menstral pads? Interesting!