Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Do you think 'Car Modding' is worth it?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 09:38 AM   #43
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by CKA
But what about your body.............and yeah tattoo's fall into that category as well.
And again..........it doesn't increase the value of your body now does it?
Anyway I am done, don't wanna start a huge agurment in a simple thread.
^^Your not starting an agurment, your opinion is appreciated. Oh and sometimes it increase the value of your body especially to other men and woman....especially if you put on a hot little outfit, it kinda catches peoples eyes so in a way it increase your "value" Two girls in a bar, both equaly gorgeous, ones wearing a bunch of cloths showing barely any skin, and the other has on like a short tube top with really short low rise cut of shorts, who you going to be looking at more

Any way i actually had to vote yes, b/c even though it doesnt increase the value to the rest of the world, it does in your eyes...not in the money sense but in the uniqueness in the car. When you mod your basically personalizing it to fit you, so yes what CKA said makes sense, its not much different. Yes it cost alittle more then buying clothes and such but whatever.

I would have to say if your modding a car to make it faster then another car....its not worth it, b/c then u could just buy a faster car with that mod money.

So Mod for yourself, not for others.......thats when its worth it.