Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Mid Ohio Driving School / Open Track Oct 21-23
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 06:39 PM   #1
shlbygt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 23315
What I Drive: 04 SVT PWSC EAP

Points 632, Level 12
Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12
Level Up 64% Completed
Level up: 64% Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 5 shlbygt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Mid Ohio Driving School / Open Track Oct 21-23

For those not attending the VIR event the same weekend, the Ohio Shelby Club and SVTOA are holding a track event at Mid Ohio. Unfortunately due to logistics I will be in a Hertz special for the weekend instead of my SVTF but fun will be had by all no matter what the ride. I can't wait to see how one of my former students with his Powerworks SVT zips around that track.

Here is the information from SVTOA lead instructor Jeff Lacina.

Join us for the NW SAAC / SVTOA event at the spectacular Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, OH, Fri - Sunday, Oct 21 - 23. This is a joint event between the NW Ohio SAAC club and the Pittsburgh SVTOA Chapter. As such, we WILL be running a scaled-down version of our SVTOA On Track Performance Driving Clinic within the overall structure of the NW Ohio SAAC club.

On Sat & Sun ONLY, we will have classroom sessions and be bringing a crew of our highly-enthusiastic and dedicated SVTOA in-car instructors. Mid-Ohio is a technically demanding and rewarding course to drive. The classroom sessions and in-car instructors are HIGHLY recommended for the Beginner and Novice participants and will cost you nothing extra!

Registration Information
* This event is limited to 80 vehicles per day and is open to ALL MAKES AND MODELS.

Pre-Registration is REQUIRED. To register, contact:

Rod Harrold
shelby68kr500@aol.com
Phone/Fax: 330/497-9683
Ohio SAAC Region Inc.
6985 Leigh Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720

If you WANT AN INSTRUCTOR and want to participate in the classroom sessions, you MUST write-in "Instructor requested" on your registration form.

Cost is $185.00 / per day.

Please don't hesitate to contact Rod or me if you have any questions about the event.

See you on track... at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
SVTOA On Track Performance Driving Clinics
Stanger58@aol.com