Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Auto-x class question
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 02:13 PM   #18
LastRites
BAD EGG

Fan#: 8452
What I Drive: 2008 Mica-Black Mazdaspeed 3 Sport

FF Reputation: 18 LastRites Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by ..:: sleestak ::..
okay, so i am signed up for my first AutoX this month and I am also wondering where I stand.

My SVTF has the following mods: intake, TB, ECU Tune, UDP, VF Mount and STS...prob add new wires and ground kit before racing.

I first thought that i would be in STS, but am I in DSP?!
Jason it's the winter series there so people really don't pay too much attention to what mods you have provided that you aren't killing evryone in your class. If you haven't done so already you should try & link up with Scott or Dan from the fj 5280 group. Both great guys and auto-x gurus. Looks like it's DSP for me lol! I'll be back to running events soon enough. Once you get those siped tires we should hit up an ice race this year. What a blast those are. But for you being new to this then it would be better to run a few events in GSN to get a feel for it. Also RMSolo.org has drivers instruction events from time to time and I hear they are the way to go to improve how you race.

Edit: The 16th is the last summer series event.

My first event in they Rocky Mountain region and they threw a picture of me in Cone Clips, the regional newsletter.

04 SVTF/5
, EAP, Pitch Black (rip)
# 908 of 1079, Born 03/16/2004
SVT SQUAD # 68
" I brake for saucy Pirate wenches"

Last edited by LastRites; 10-05-2005 at 02:37 PM.