View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 08:38 AM   #3
SoCalDuratec
Livin' it up in Cali

Fan#: 9170
What I Drive: 2004 Blue D23E

FF Reputation: 1 SoCalDuratec Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Here's mine with 18's and sportline drop. (2"F 2.2"R) Like poisonivory said I would not go any lower than that with 18's. You can also check out the Tein S-tech springs, they seem to be pretty popular and offer a similar drop. You will need to run a 215/35-18 series tire, and make sure your rims offset is at least 42-45 MM. Also you may need to roll the fenders to keep from rubbing on serious dips and hard cornering. Right now I am running a 40 series tire which is too big, and it rubs. I will switch to 35 series once these wear. I never have a problem with driveways or speedbumps either, just take them nice and slow and nothing will get messed up. Well hope this info helps, PM me if you have anymore questions and here's a pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	focus front.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	7125