Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Window shattered!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
focuson03
Formerly Focused

Fan#: 556
What I Drive: 2007 Galaxy Gray Mazda3 GT

FF Reputation: 1 focuson03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Angry My Window shattered!

Ok, so today I backed out of my driveway and decided to get the mail and paper out of the box. I push my nice Auto down button on the driver's window, it get's about 1/4 of the way down and CRACK the whole window shatters. So right now it's just sitting in the garage with the window duct taped in place until Monday when I can take it into a shop. So now my question: this was the same door that was replaced when I was hit by a deer, ever since then the window has made a "squeeking" sound when i put it down. i didn't think much of it at the time, but now since the window shattered is this something that I should have the Body Shop that fixed my car replace? or is it just a freak accident and I need to eat it? lucky for me the window tint held the window inplace for now, so there wasn't a huge mess. . . any help would be great.

-Josh

-Josh