View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 06:11 PM   #10
tparker
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 27866
What I Drive: 04 White ZX3

FF Reputation: 4 tparker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yes. need to get some kind of inlet air temp control. Either water/meth injection, air to water intercooler or a front mount air to air intercooler. Once I can get the inlet air temps down she should really go. Right know it is getting up to 280 degrees going into the throttle body and the ECU is pulling out a ton of timming, so much so you can feel the engine being cut back on the top end. Also I will be uping the boost with the IC should be able to get it up to 15-18psi with pulleys. Hopfully by then I should have full slicks and be able to hook up. I am shooting for lower then 11.49 so that I can justify putting a full cage to the wife. LOL
There is no end to the mods it is all in the persuit of going faster. I think once I can not drive it to work anymore then I will have to stop. Other then that anything is open for a try. Just ask Kona he has name it the Transformer since it has changed so much in the 1 year that I have owned it. I bought it new. It still only has 31,000 miles on it. Once the engine is done I will need to work on the suspension more.
Red there is another guy out here that has the Stage 1 FS/FV kit on his car with stock everything accept the cat back. I will get him to run his and you can see what the difference the head, cams, LDS, gears, pistons, rods, lower compression, intake, header, flex, cat back, drag radials and a whole lot of other stuff makes with the blower. LOL
Zetec Crew #230