Old 09-17-2005, 01:45 PM   #1
no_peg
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18993
What I Drive: '02 Sonic Blue SVT

FF Reputation: 1 no_peg Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Power steering issue

Last night I was pulling into my friends dorm parking lot when after I pulled into a spot I turned the steering wheel to straighten out the wheels when I noticed my power steering wasn't really working? It was real difficult to turn the wheel so I thought "this aint right" so I pulled out of the parking spot and did a small circle around the parking lot to see if anything was wrong. The power steering was working fine when driving but when I was in a spot it was stupid...hmm I thought oh well. I turned off my car and starting walking to his dorm thinking "well shit i'm moving on monday and now my power steering pump has to go out, perfect!". When I left I got back in my car expecting it to be gay again but nope, it was back to normal. Does the power steering pump act up like that a lot on the SVTF's? I did a search on this and didn't get much info on it so any input would be much appreciated!