Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - TRACK: A few pics after a hard day of autocross (56k should be o'tay)
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 08:26 AM   #18
Carrera26
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 12237
What I Drive: 2005 Mazda3 2.3/2003 VW Passat GLX

FF Reputation: 2 Carrera26 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Man, you guys end the season early! I have about 8 more events to look forward to between 2 regions, not counting a couple I could attend while I am out of town. (Out of town for Evolution AutoX School, so it's all good!). Our last event is November 7th!.

Check your other local regions, as well as Mustang, Ford, BMW, etc. car club days. 90% of the time they are welcoming to anyone who wants to come out and race! The great pics in my gallery are from a Mustang Club event at a local Kart track.

And for you guys who have never been, at least attend SOMEBODIES race day before the end of the year, even if it's just to watch. The Northeast is positively spoiled for venues and events.
Don't waste another minute waiting on parts, or anything else. Just get out there and start racing! You will suck at first, and you will be slower than many other cars, but the only thing you will regret is not starting earlier...