Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 5.0 or svt?
Thread: 5.0 or svt?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 08:10 PM   #36
graveKisser
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26776
What I Drive: 2003 red svt

FF Reputation: 1 graveKisser Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by svtfiend
i didn't mean any disrespect guys, i grew up around 5.0s and they hold a very large place in my heart. i just hear a lot of people crappin all over them (5.slow ring a bell?). you did say his car couldn't make it to school, so i assumed it was in pretty poor shape. i just love fords to death and get kinda defensive, ya know? hey, i remember when i was your age, worked my a$$ off trying to make my car payment, insurance, and pay all the stupid tickets i got from racing on the streets.

for real guys, i'm sorry if i offended you. i didn't think i came off as that much of an a$$. peace out, and remember, FORD POWER!
Yeah man I love Fords Im startin work for Ford in oct and I love 5.0s or 5slows ha when they are done right if they are one color but I get sick of seeing ppl racin those cars around thinkin they are all bad. I feel like telling um "you know your like the 10th guy to get on it in that car?" and Im sure it was great for its time but I dont like some of the ppl at my school sayin the 5.0 is the beat engine ever built and braging that they will beat anything in their moded 80s mustang when a dohc 4.6 stock will eat it

But 1960s stangs is where its at id take one over any focus or 5.0 dont take anything personal I dont ha we are all ford fans we should slam on gm and honda

Last edited by graveKisser; 09-12-2005 at 08:33 PM.