Old 09-07-2005, 01:44 PM   #9
WD40
The Librarian

Fan#: 5157
What I Drive: '04 Sonic Blue - SVT 3Door

FF Reputation: 138 WD40 Excellent Standing MemberWD40 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
^^^Don't Forget!!!^^^
There's an event this weekend on the 11th in Helena.
Great chance for a test/tune/practice before the Top Gun Challenge the following weekend.
Come on Steve....it's only gas that ya need to get down here.

Try to Divx encode it...you'll keep a ton of the quality but shrink down the size considerably.
OK. I'm a noob.
Do you mean this option?
Choosing a video setting:
Digital device format (DV-AVI)

Specifies that your captured video will be saved as DV-AVI file with an .avi file name extension. This capture option is only available if you are capturing from a DV device, such as a DV camera or DV VCR. This video setting is designed to be used if you want to edit the captured video on your computer and then later save it back to a tape in a DV camera or VCR using the Save Movie Wizard. The quality of the original video is retained when you choose this setting, so the movies you record retain their original video quality when recorded back to DV tape.

However, video files saved with this setting can be quite large. For example, each minute of video saved at this setting can consume as much as 178 MB of disk space. Therefore, verify that there is enough available disk space on your hard disk to accommodate the amount of video you want to capture.