View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 09:00 PM   #9
bolink
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26580
What I Drive: 1995 Pimpala SS

FF Reputation: 1 bolink Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks! Mine has been broken so I have just disconnected the actuating motor from the wiring harness to spare burning it out. That in turn caused my engine light to come on which has been pissing me off for the past month. Not too mention the horrible gas mileage due to the manifold automatically springing to the larger intake.

I had been planning something exactly like this in my ghetto rigging mind for a while but havnt had a chance to really tear into the engine bay being in the military and all..time is a rarity.

Also pisses me off when the car first started making that noise which turned out to me the control motor trying to switch over to the smaller intakes non stop I took it to the ford dealership...which charged me 80 bucks to tell me that the Control Motor itself was broken and caused me to buy a new 150 dollar motor...which they refuse to let me return because it was a special order. In essence I wasted 230 dollars on a solution to a non existant problem. [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*in morons.

PS. If anyone would like to buy a brand new Control Motor (not sure what the exact part name is) Ill gladly sell it to you for 100 dollars shipped.