Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Congratulations GOAT ROPER-----FF Ride of the Year
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 09:58 PM   #28
LifeguardJoe
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21527
What I Drive: 2003 Egg Yolk Yellow ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 LifeguardJoe Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by Goat Roper
Bela makes a good point, (on top of him having outstanding car) if this was done on FJ with the same three cars it wouldn't even be a contest as he has 1000 more posts there than S2 has here (which doesn't even seem possible) and has a dedicated following, as he should.

Ride of the year is a point of view that not everyone will agree on, I don't think anyone thought there would be a consensus or there would have been no point in voting. S2, Bela and the rest of the ROTM winners put a lot of time and money into their rides and spent the time on the boards and got recognized. To those that say there are better sedans, all I can say is get them on the boards, we all like nice cars!
I can see why people respect you. Good work, good attitude.
"our loaner car was a focus zx5" haha thats awesome...and that is one fn sweet car! I would love to drive that on the streets :D lol...I wouldn't wanna park it for too long though. But if you got enough balls to drive that around town then you might have a bodyguard for it as well :D At least I would.