Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - brakes
Thread: brakes
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 03:53 PM   #4
00svtprototype
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17274
What I Drive: 00 blk zx3_AXT

FF Reputation: 1 00svtprototype Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Well when i bought my car new in 2000 my brakes squeeked too reall bad so I went to the delership and they replaced my pads for free under warranty...it started squeeking again so back to ford where they replaced them again...all free of charge..

your saying you had to pay for it..thats a load of crap you should be covered under warranty..I was and as for the rear thats bullshit you should not have to pay for that..and they said it was cracked..I'd fight that for warranty work....
SVT: front bumper/grilles...headlights..door handles.. SVTF.wheels w/ Z rated rubber 2in. drop...smoked tails...EBC dimpled/slotted rotors w/ Hawk pads...20% tint...FR wires..FC UDP's...Steeda short ram ...OBX headers..Magnaflow stainless catback exaust...strut bar...blk ford badges, window guards

coming really soon: adding forced induction. havent decided which one yet but car has 112,000 miles on it so I'm trying to blow it up..lol