Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Jackson Racing Supercharger Questions?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 04:52 PM   #4
justjeffrey
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24634
What I Drive: 2000 Black JRSC-BBK'd ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 justjeffrey Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have a JRSC and I am Stoked with it. I run a Green Drop in filter, stock TB, Focus sport exhaust, stock cat, stock header and wires. It runs excellent now, but i opted to buy the Ford racing BBK anyway on Monday. It just showed up at my desk today. They give you a newfactory Ford Airbox, it is the same one as the Focus SVT so i cant use my Green filter anymore. (by the way, i thought i noticed a better pull with my Green filter vs the K&N i was using) It also comes with new factory Ford Injectors, New MAF which is stuck to the SVT airbox, new anodized blue 3.0 Pulley and a shorter belt so you can still run a safe tension with the Jackson racing tensioner. And paperwork to fill out so you can send in your ECU to Ford. I am going to install it this weekend and send my ECU to Ford for a reflash on Monday. Ill post my results.
I dont know my exact numbers but i am definitely happy with the base JRSC. Check back @ JR because they just had a price drop on their retail prices. You might find they have a better price than what it was a few days ago. They cut out their distributor network and passed the savings on to the end customer. If you call them with questions, ask for Oscar or Steve and just say jeff sent you to them from the Focus fanatics forum. We are all good friends and they will know where to find me.

PM me if you have mo' questions.
Late.

I once saw a dude at Wal mart with 5 cans of BONDO. I told him that better be for your F'n science project.