Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Sightings in Illinois (IL)
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 10:19 AM   #100
R00ST650
Focus Addict

Fan#: 15982
What I Drive: Pitch Black '03 ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 R00ST650 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
lol, you should make that ^^ into a bumper sticker :)

I think its great some cars that cost more money have great power stock, but that dosnt always mean they are the best cars on the planet (like some of their owners like to think) I do like power, but I honestly think Its better and more enjoyable for me to have a great handling car with less power, than to have a car with 250-300 hp that would probably get me into trouble :( I still would like to have a car such as an STI some day, because those are great cars for the money...UMM AWD goodness :)

There are two svtf's around town, one is driven by a girl going to NIU, and she can drive clutch, but she dosnt seem to be interested in her car that much. The other is a guy in his mid 50's and he dosnt haev anything done to his car and dosnt seem to be that interested (even has this big old dealership decal on the back :( )