Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nov 22-23/05 VIR Open track day/GTG
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 08:03 PM   #1
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 152 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Oct 22-23/05 VIR Open track day/GTG

For those of you that dont know every Nov for the last 3 Years I have been going to the Virginia International Raceway (VIR) www.VIR.com

VIR is a 3.2 Mile Road Course that is just a ball to drive , It does not require that you have a lot of HP or even anything done to your car, There was even a crazy man there last year with a rental Focus,You DO need long sleve shirt or jacket and a helmet

Last years cost for Oct 22-23 that gives you 2 30Min sessions in the Morning and 2 30Min sessions in the afternoon both Sat and Sun was 240.00, I think it will go up slightly this year and will post that ASAP

This year i have permission to also have a Focus GTG , This will allow any one to come and just hang out , go have Pizza and tell lies , Some even camp there over night and anyone is welcome to do that as well

Registration will be up next week and it is a first come first surve and it MUST be paid up front , There is 3 classes, beginner , intermediate and get the heck out of the way and take 30 cars in each class

Last year we had i beleive 22 cars on the track in 2 classes and had a very good time , Come on out and have some fun

Tom

Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus

Last edited by 1turbofocus; 07-24-2005 at 09:35 PM.