Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SVT is not dead
Thread: SVT is not dead
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 08:41 PM   #29
Crux
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21068
What I Drive: 2006 HD XL 1200

FF Reputation: 1 Crux Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The Adrenaline is expected to cost somewhere around $37k. That's not too unreasonable when you consider what you get. A six speed auto is a nice touch for the truck. I have to admit, I'm really rather fond of the Adrenaline. It's a bit out of my price range, but I can always hope.

Although, to be perfectly honest, I have a feeling that if $37k was in my price range, I'd be shopping for a new 330 (I am much more of a car guy than a truck guy).

Also, most, if not all of the major car mags have already done "First Drives" of the new Shelby Cobra, so you can be reasonably sure that one is going into production. I honestly didn't think there was any big secret behind that. Also, current Cobra owners will get first crack at the new Cobra, which is expected to sticker for the high 30's. It's the same deal they offered before Ford shelved the new Lightning. It remains to be seen whether or not they take another serious look at an SVT F-150. Hopes are high, but there's nothing concrete yet.