Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - **Vote for July ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 03:07 AM   #35
COCHYN
Banned

Fan#: 1998
What I Drive: Ford FUcus

FF Reputation: 1 COCHYN Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
@ ZX34ME

Right, my beef is that the ppl who HAVE done a lot of work do not get any recognition. Look back through all the candidates, and ppl with closer to STOCK cars most of the time win. If they don't win, they come in 2nd. I just think if that's the way its run, then the site should be split into 2 section....1 for modified car enthusiasts and the other for ppl who just plain hates them!

Simple as! Remember where I come from, we take our modified cars very seriously, so I h8 seeing ppl's hard work go unoticed! Not that I'm saying that the cars in this month are shit, its just a general point that comes up every month...

And no, I couldn't give a rats ass that I have never won, I've gotten what I wanted out of my car, so it doesn't matter. But like I said, the ppl with very well modified cars don't get any recognition...

I appologise if this has pissed any1 off, but its a point that has to be looked into, otherwise ppl will just say "fix" or "what's the point!"

Last edited by COCHYN; 07-03-2005 at 03:12 AM.