Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 01:47 AM   #35
2002silversvt5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10382
What I Drive: 2003 CD Silver SVT ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 2002silversvt5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
1. Tom from www.focus-power.com
2. Diablo Predator
3. 495$ +3% through paypal + 20$ shipping
4. 4 hours
5. I only have two words for this, "The WOW!" Really though, all of what the others have describe is true of my observation of the tune's performance. Absence of choking while coast to a stop, idle raised slightly to 1k rpms. As for what I can feel in the driver's seat? No more lag when trying to get on the gas. I only know the traction was disabled because I kind of slammed it while traveling midway through first and realized that I was not gripping the ground. There is a definite increase in low end power well into the whole rpm range. I feel like I now have to re-learn how to drive this car with the added power. I've always been used to really hitting higher revs to get her going, which is now not necessary.
6. Eventhough I may have had some trouble maintaining contact, Tom's product speaks for itself and for his work. I am definitely pleased with the end result and consider this to be a definite gateway for future business inquiries. Tom's also told me a few days for the product to be here and a few days is what it was. Again many thanks to you Tom. This only makes me love this car more than ever.
P.S. The diablo predator hardware is really an impressive piece of machinery and I'm glad I made the choice to go this route.