Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Daddy's money will always win...
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 04:57 AM   #13
Svt4life
Focus Addict

Fan#: 2462
What I Drive: 2002 Redfire Mustang Gt

FF Reputation: 1 Svt4life Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
When i turned 16 my dad gave me his car it was a very nice car c 32 amg benz. I loved that car to death. Although all the ppl at my school thought i was a rich spoiled brat. I never acted like one. I ended up crashing that car it was way too much power for a new inexperienced drive so i took the insurance money and bought something that was gonna let me live through highschool lol. Now that im in college i'll be buying something with more power because i'll be respecting the power.My theory is you just got what u can afford.I never put any1 down because of what they drive. the only time i say something is when someone puts me down other than that i never say anything and ppl who put stickers and weird ass crap on their car well i say stuff about them only because i feel bad for the car because its helpless because of its stupid owner. As far as mom and dad buying their kids cars they should also let the kid know not to act like a douche because they could have it hard like someone who has to work and go to school to keep their car