Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Limited Slip Differential Worth It?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #10
seraphim
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13621
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 seraphim Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by 03OrangeSVT
You'll never see that kind of power with out Forced Induction, most supercharged engines dont make that kind of power.

Blah blah blah, it's only 70-80 more whp than stock, with the proper boltons, match porting on the header and intake manifold to the block and head, valves, TB, MAF, intake, header coat, high-flow cat , free flow exhaust, injectors, fuel rail, cam gear, cams, UDP, hardlines and SS hoses, light flywheel, stage III clutch and the proper tune it's well within reach...and if I'm not quite there there's always N2O.

Further the stock S2000 engine is a 2.5L I4 and it makes around 220 RWHP, it's NA and stock, with a few bolt-ons it can make 260 easy...
K&N Filter, EBC Pads, EBC Slotted & dimpled Rotors, FR Blue Painted Calipers, Spec Stage 2+, Spec Flywheel, Torsen T2 LSD, Driver and Pass. Steeda Engine mounts, CFM lower mount, Ingals Torque dampner (modified to fit the SVT), CFM STS, 70% tint