View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 09:42 PM   #90
Redphoakis
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22172
What I Drive: Infra Red 2005 Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 Redphoakis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Yes I wish it was an SVT but it isn't. I can make it faster than a STOCK SVT. I bought a fun car that can be modyfied. It looks good. Yes I wish I bought an SVT. SVT's are bad ass. But my car is the next best thing and with some extra change I can make it equal to the SVT. Actually you can make the ST faster in comparison to the SVT for less money than a "new" 2004 SVT. With just an intake and exhaust the ST with run all over the SVT. AND those mods on the ST are less than a 2004 svt. Even the suspension could be modyfied and still come into the price of the SVT. Ford no longer builds it. The ST is the performance model now. The SVT is better than the ST. The ST is a decent replacement but it's not an SVT. The ST can be modded to compete equally with the SVT at a very low price. It's like fighting over Irish and Italians or Africans and austrailians. It's stupid. They are cars. One is slightly faster than the other. If your an ST owner, get an intake and exhaust so you can run 'em, if your an svt owner I envy you. Enough Said now shut thy face

and oh yeah euro04svt
i forgive you
ST CREW #33 thats three three to you boy!

Yes I love the smell of whooped ass in the morning. Especially when it is against someone that actually thinks they can win. Hmmmmmmm, nice focus, yes it is thank you.