Silver03SVT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10546
What I Drive: 2009 Subaru WRX

FF Reputation: 1 Silver03SVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by sidney61199
A couple things here, it is nice to always be compared to. Such as "I can beat an SVT", "I'm as fast as an SVT", "SVT's aren't that fast". You never see the SVT owners saying "I wish I was as fast as a 2.3 owner", or "Damn I wish I would have bought a 2.3". Why do we think that is? Also say what you will about the 2.3 but focus fanatics puts it best by saying "an SVT it is not". Sure you can mod it to be faster (same for the svt) but hell with enough money you can make a metro beat anything on the road. What is important is the total package you get when buying an SVT let alone the name recognition SVT owners recieve. I've had cobra and lightning owners come up and talk to me in parking lots about my svt and after I say "well its nothing compared to yours" they always respond "maybe not speed wise but its still one hell of a car". The final point is, the 2.3 (st) owners can start talking smack to the rest of us when there car is named "Most fun to drive". Not most fun under $20K but most fun of all cars to drive period, you can't beat that (where's the SRT-4?).

http://money.cnn.com/2004/03/08/pf/autos/CR_best_cars/
End of discussion.

1999 Jeep Wrangler 4.0

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ