View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 06:41 PM   #84
Redphoakis
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 22172
What I Drive: Infra Red 2005 Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 Redphoakis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
man I would like to run an SVT with my car. There is one in the next town but he is an older man and I seriously doubt he wants to lay it down with another car. I know how I could beat an SVT, I can wear my Uniform and he will let me win. Any one wanna race a cop? I promise I won't ticket ya, (unless I lose) But anyways. I wanted an SVT but I heard about the ST and decided to go with that, and I am happy. Being a BMW enthusiest and owning a few of them I can say this goes on with tem too. The 328 and 325 guys brag about beating the M3 guys after they dump 10 g's to make it equal to an M3. One more thing, the WRX and WRX STi are dogs from a roll. there 5-60 times are litteraly more than a second slower than 0-60. Just wanted to add that because somebody said they were fast. Yes they are but I have to put them down because I won't put down our own kind here. ...............SVT dorks.............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
ST CREW #33 thats three three to you boy!

Yes I love the smell of whooped ass in the morning. Especially when it is against someone that actually thinks they can win. Hmmmmmmm, nice focus, yes it is thank you.