Come join us on July 25-26th, 2014 in St. Louis, MO for the largest Ford Focus event of the summer, featuring: Car Show, Drag Racing and a SCCA sanctioned Autocross event. Continuing on the success of FocusFest 2013 where over 175 Focus were in attendance, we're making this year's event even larger by giving away more awards, enlarging the car show, and autocross track areas, which includes unlimited races all day Saturday. We're also offering free drag racing to all car show participants! Please register early to reserve your car show spot, and awards ceremony banquet seating as they are filling up fast. We look forward to seeing everyone in St. Louis this year!
July 25th & 26th
Registration: $20 (Includes - Cars Show, Autocross, Drag Racing)
Registration is Now Open!
Registration for Fun Ford Weekend will be done at the gate. You can bring a passenger along for FREE! CASH or CHECK only!
($30 option to be judged in the Fun Ford Weekend part of the car show is also available. There are Focus Specific classes as part of FFW)
FocusFest 2014 Goodie Bag: $25.00
Official Events Schedule:
Friday - July 25, 2014
Saturday - July 26, 2014
- Meet & Greet Party at Ramada Fairview Height. (5:00PM - 12:00AM)
Location - Car Show & Racing:
- FocusFest Caravan - Drury Inn (7:00AM)
- FocusFest Starts (8:00AM)
- Drag Racing Event (8:00AM – 9:00AM)
- Autocross Event (9:00AM – 5:00PM)
- FocusFest Judging (10:00AM – 1:00PM)
- Fun Ford Weekend Judging (12:00PM – 4:00PM)
- Fun Ford Weekend Awards Ceremony (4:00PM – 5:00PM)
- Top 25
- Club Participation (FocusFest)
- Under 21 (Ages 21 and Younger)
- Track Top Pick
- Fun Ford Weekend Oval Lap Parade (5:00PM – 6:00PM)
- Dinner Caravan & FocusFest Awards Ceremony (6:30PM - 10:00PM)
Gateway Motorsports Park (5 miles outside St. Louis, MO)
700 Raceway Boulevard
East St. Louis, IL 62201
| Driving Directions
Autocross Event: 10:00AM - 5:00PM Unlimited Runs
This event is free to all paid attendees. Helmets will be provided for you if you do not have one.
Drag Racing Event: 8:00AM - 9:00AM Unlimited Runs
- Stock: (exc '13-'14 ST) - Intake or cat back exhaust modifications only, no suspension modifications, any wheel ok, street legal tires only
- Mod 1: stock '13-'14 ST (any modified '13 ST-'14 will be in Mod 2) - All other models -any bolt ons ok (excluding forced induction), any suspension modifications ok, any wheel ok, street legal tires only
- Mod 2: any modifications ("run what you brung")
This event is free to all paid attendees.
>> Register for FocusFest 2014 <<
Location - Awards Ceremony & Buffet Dinner:
- You must wear long pants, no shorts.
- Helmets will be required for any car that runs 13.99 or faster in a quarter mile.
Awards and raffle will be held at the track immediately following the Fun Ford Weekend awards.
Pizza dinner will then be served at the Drury Inn parking lot.
Official FF14 Websites:
Get Your FREE Raffle Tickets
raffle tickets for each page you LIKE. Come to FocusFest booth to receive your free tickets.
Click here - Focus Fanatics Facebook Page
Click here - FocusFest Facebook Page