Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Black shiny tires?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 04:09 AM   #55
tabor0715
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 119454
Points 375, Level 7
Points: 375, Level: 7 Points: 375, Level: 7 Points: 375, Level: 7
Level Up 50% Completed
Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 tabor0715 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Black shiny tires?

I bought the chemical guys vintage, it is amazing..

I have used so many different types of tire shines. I use to like the ultra shiny stuff but now days I like the natural brand new tire look with a minimal gloss. This stuff goes on great n makes them perfect looking for car shows n nights out or even just for fun.

I'm not a big fan of washing a car then putting on a shine that just flings off when u drive down the road even if you let your vehicle sit over night. 100% the chemical guys.

Oh plus the stuff is amazing on the exterior black plastic I've only had to put it on once which was like two weeks ago so can't tell you how long the product will last for exterior plastic but def gives you the new look. I did the plastic body parts n the rubber around the windows n it made a big difference. Here is two pictures of the wheels when done with this product.

Night time in my garage.

Next day outside.

The flash n sunlight make them look more shiny than they are btw.. N just noticed someone else has made a review about this product but here is another :)