Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - What is the most annoying problem with your Focus
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
defektes
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84501
What I Drive: 2001 Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 3 defektes Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc49 View Post
All the crap designed little parts that once broken show clear indication that no one designing them cares enough to mod the design a bit more to make them last way longer. Not just a problem on Focus but all Fords as well. They make a motor and trans that can seem to last forever then design a car around them that is so crappy and breaks so many different things that people actually dump the cars over minor issues that stack up to become intolerable in owners' minds.

Then Ford wants you to buy a subassembly that has 20 other parts when all you need is the one, and you have to pay much more than necessary. I thought paying tribute died in the middle ages. Company not endearing itself to young hearts and minds there at all.

That gave me a great laugh
But soo true.